Meeting Planning and Facilitation
Energized, engaged participants are essential for any meeting to be successful. Our comprehensive approach to planning, facilitating, and documenting meetings works by providing unique experiences for participants in sessions designed to achieve meeting goals.
The Challenge: Meeting owners have many responsibilities and face many questions when planning and holding complex meetings:
- What agenda items do we need to achieve meeting goals?
- What do meeting participants need before and during a meeting to inform their work?
- When should internal and external stakeholders be involved in planning?
- How should meeting owners participate in meeting discussions?
- How should we have meeting sessions designed and facilitated to maximize results?
Such routine planning questions are important, yet they can distract meeting owners from their primary role: engaging and motivating stakeholders.
Our Approach: Strategy Arts facilitators collaborate with meeting owners to provide tailor-made solutions that define meeting goals and design meeting sessions that will draw the most from participants.