Solutions For Nonprofits
There is growing acceptance that the complex social and economic issues of today require more sophisticated, collaborative, and cross-sector approaches to address them. This challenge is placing new demands on already stretched nonprofit organizations, who must find a way to work more closely with others even as they seek to demonstrate in measurable ways the bottom line impact of their own unique contributions. Nonprofit leaders must achieve this while leading the motivated, but often overstretched staff running their programs, and while maintaining responsiveness to their boards and funders.
Today’s nonprofit leaders face many challenges as they drive their service organizations toward the future:
- Providing consistent high quality services even as they deal with funding uncertainties
- Developing funding approaches that not only fund programs, but also sustain infrastructure
- Keeping boards and funders up to date on evolving approaches to complex issues
- Working productively with partners who may also be competitors for funding and service areas
- Building public support for the new policies and mindsets needed to address the root causes of issues
- Maintaining focus and effectiveness while there are so many urgent needs
At Strategy Arts, we appreciate both the rewards and the challenges of nonprofit leadership. We have served nonprofit clients in the human services, arts and culture, economic development, medical, energy, and environmental sectors. Our consultants have wide experience working with organizations ranging from small local charities to large national and international organizations. Moreover, our consultants give back to the nonprofit community through pro bono jobs and by holding leadership positions on nonprofit boards. At Strategy Arts, our collaborative consulting helps nonprofit leaders harness the passion of their organizations and maximize the impact they achieve.