The Challenge: Organizational change is difficult. Whether diagnosing issues that impede performance or designing a new organization from the ground up, the numerous possible combinations of people and processes present unique and complex challenges. Change leaders face many questions:
- How do we design efficient processes that also enable us to scale our capabilities to meet changing work demands?
- What mechanisms need to be in place to manage change without disrupting work?
- How do we ensure that the role we define for our organization meets customer and stakeholder expectations?
- What can we do to ensure that interfaces with other organizations are clearly communicated and mutually beneficial?
- How do we ensure that our teams have the leadership and resilience needed to maintain a positive and productive work dynamic?
At Strategy Arts, we blend an organization’s knowledge and perspectives together with research and analysis in collaborative projects that implement organizational change and build capacity. Strategy Arts consultants diagnose and address the leadership and team issues that impede performance and restrict capacity. We help leaders clearly define their organizations to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders. We facilitate work teams in the design and implementation of structure, processes, and procedures that optimize performance and eliminate waste.
Our Approach: Our Organizational Change framework helps us tailor collaborative solutions to fit each project and enables our clients to envision the full extent of a process that will lead them from planning to action as they implement organizational change.