The Challenge: Program evaluation is the best and sometimes only way to know that an organization’s work is achieving its goals. When an organization considers undertaking an evaluation project, its leaders face many questions:
- How can we be confident our programs are achieving their intended outcomes?
- How can we leverage our results to attract more resources?
- How will we know if we are asking the right evaluation questions?
- What can we learn that will help us challenge our assumptions and improve our programs?
- How do we manage program and evaluation priorities with limited resources?
- What do we need to do to set up an ongoing program evaluation process?
Strategy Arts collaborates with our clients to design and conduct evaluation projects that answer these questions and more. Our evaluations are designed for efficiency, yield meaningful results, and establish permanent, proactive systems to monitor programs.
Our Approach: Our Program Evaluation framework guides us as we tailor evaluation projects to fit each client. Whether an organization is building overall evaluation capabilities or conducting a specific evaluation, the framework ensures all project elements are considered. Moreover, our approach does not end with an evaluation report; we also include follow-up improvement planning and ongoing metrics tracking.